MEP-90 Laser Female Hair Loss Treatment
MEP-90 Laser Hair Treatment
BY PRESCRIPTION ONLY. Utilizing the advanced MEP-90 cool laser treatment system, the first FDA Approved Medical Device for Women’s Hair Regrowth, women can now take advantage of this FDA approved non-invasive treatment of female pattern hair loss and thinning (Androgenetic Alopecia).
MEP-90 Laser Hair Therapy for Female Hair Loss
The MEP-90 is the ONLY Clinical Medical Device that is FDA Approved to regrow hair… by Prescription Only. Our exclusive MEP-90 Laser Hair Therapy System has received FDA 510(K) clearance (Approved #K091496) for women with Female Pattern Thinning (Androgenetic Alopecia). These Non-Surgical Treatments are NOW available by prescription only, under a Doctor’s supervision. This FDA cleared treatment is only available at Hair Restoration Institute.
FDA Controlled Study: MEP-90 Laser Hair Therapy System Clinical Data
- An IRB pre-approved clinical trial with oversight was performed.
- Each subject received a total of 36 20-minute treatments over 18 wks. Results were reviewed at 10-weeks (20 treatments) and 18-weeks (36 treatments) levels.
- After 20 treatments (10 weeks) 92% of subjects had increased hair counts of >+10% with 57% demonstrating an increase of 30%.
- 98% of subjects indicated a medically-significant stabilization of rate of hair loss.
- After 36 treatments , 97% of subjects had an increased hair count of >+ 20%. A total of 89% of all subjects demonstrated an increased hair count of >+30%, with 57% demonstrating an increased hair count of >+50%.
How Soon Will I See Results?
MEP-90 HAIR GROWTH SYSTEM: CLINICAL PROGRESSION
- Phase 1: (After 20 treatments) 92% of the patients presented an increase hair count of at least a minimum of 10% with 60% having an increase of a minimum of 30% increase in hair.
- Phase 2: (After 36 treatments) 96% of patients presented an increase hair count of at least 20% with 88% having an increase minimum of 30% more hair.
- Phase 3: (After 52 treatments) An astounding 97% of patients presented an increase hair count of a minimum of 20% with 77% having a minimum increase of 51% more hair.
Advanced Hair Loss Treatment Products
Laser hair loss treatment therapy has been shown to be especially effective in many men and women when used in a multi-therapeutic setting which includes the incorporation of a recognized program of topical hair loss treatment such as our exclusive HRI hair loss treatment products which have been developed for us by doctors and hair loss experts who have designed programs for all types of hair loss and for men and women.
If you are looking for an alternative to transplants and your consultant feels you are a good candidate, then the Hair Restoration Institute of Minnesota and DFW laser program is right for you.