Proper Scalp Care Products and Treatments to Increase Hair Growth
May 1 2022
You’re not alone if you’ve recently noticed thinning hair – millions of men and women around the world experience it every day. But when it happens to you, it can be very upsetting. It’s important...
How Long Does It Take for Hair Transplants to Grow Hair?
March 31 2022
If you’re like many people who have experienced more advanced stages of hair loss, you’ve probably wondered often about hair transplantation. At the Hair Restoration Institute, we answer questions...
“My Life Has Completely Changed Since I Had a Hair Transplant”
March 15 2022
Would you like to be the one making that statement? Most men who are experiencing hair loss would love to make thinning hair a thing of the past. If a hair transplantation procedure is right for you, our...
Does Minoxidil or Rogaine Really Work for Hair Loss?
January 31 2022
When you start to notice thinning hair, you start to look for solutions everywhere. You’ve probably heard of Rogaine as a treatment for hair loss – but does it really work? What are some of the things...
PRP is Great for the Beginning Stages of Hair Loss
November 30 2021
Discovering hair loss can be an emotional event, and it’s important to take action quickly. That’s because in many cases there are effective hair loss treatments that can help restore and stimulate...
Stop Hair Loss Progression with Laser Hair Therapy
October 31 2021
We’ve talked about low-level laser hair loss treatment, but did you know that it’s an effective way to actually stop hair loss progression right in its tracks? It’s true – and most of the men and...
What’s the Difference Between Handmade and Synthetic Wigs?
August 31 2021
If you’re experiencing hair loss, you don’t have to let it take control of your life. With all the effective hair replacement treatments available now at the Hair Restoration Institute, we can help...
Fight the Beginning Stages of Hereditary Hair Loss with PRP
August 15 2021
When you first notice hair loss, it can be very upsetting, especially if you’ve been watching your older relatives and wondering if hair loss is an inevitable part of your future. There’s no doubt...
What You Need to Know About Advanced FUT Hair Transplantation
July 31 2021
Hair transplantation is a great choice for many people experiencing hair loss. If you’re considering hair transplantation, you may be confused about all the different options. One of the most advanced...
Are People with High Foreheads More Prone to Hair Loss?
April 15 2021
If you tend to have a high forehead, you may have asked yourself this question. Whether you currently notice any signs of hair loss or not, it can be troubling to think that a high forehead is the first...
The Amazing Benefits of Laser Hair Loss Treatment for Men and Women
March 15 2021
Discovering that you have hair loss can be distressing, but when you learn about all the options at your disposal for hair replacement treatment, you will discover that YOU are in control. If you’re...
Benefits from Hair Transplant Procedures in the Winter
February 11 2021
There are a lot of myths going around out there about winter being a bad time to get your hair restoration treatment. That is not true! As long as you follow the post-op care tips, there are actually many...
Hair Loss Solutions: How Scalp Micropigmentation Can Help
December 30 2020
Millions of American men and women have experienced hair loss, but discovering that it is happening to you can be upsetting. Thankfully, there are many effective treatments for hair loss today and we offer...
What Men and Women Like Most About Non-Invasive Dermal Lens Treatments
December 15 2020
Millions of men and women experience hair loss every day, and many people think there is nothing they can do about it. That feeling of helplessness can affect your mental health. But there is hope, because...
The One Secret Women Only Talk to Their Hairstylist About … Thinning Hair
September 30 2020
When we think about hair loss, we usually think of it as a problem for men. But the truth is that many women also suffer from hair loss, and when it happens it can very upsetting. In fact, many women try...
Heal and Regrow Hair with PRP Hair Treatment Therapy
August 28 2020
If you’re experiencing hair loss, you should know that there are different treatments for different stages and types of hair loss. That’s why the first step in your treatment at Hair Restoration Institute...
Avoid Unneeded Hair Loss - Ditch the Hat (for Good!)
June 28 2020
Have you been wearing a hat all the time to cover up areas of thinning hair? If you’re like many men and women experiencing hair loss, covering up with a hat can become your go-to means of hiding your...
Top 3 Activities to Enjoy After Your Hair Restoration
June 15 2020
Many people – both men and women – experience hair loss, sometimes at a very early age. So many factors play a role, such as genetics, stress, hormones, medications, and more, and that’s what makes...
Maintaining a Healthy Diet Can Help to Prevent Hair Loss
May 31 2020
While it’s true that heredity, the natural aging process, and other factors can play a major role in hair loss, maintaining a healthy diet of nutritious foods has been linked to improving the growth,...
Get the Appearance of Natural Hair with Scalp Micropigmentation
April 29 2020
Many people today prefer a clean, buzzed cut to complement their personal and professional style, but a style this short can amplify the appearance of hair loss. Others have scars where hair doesn’t...
Natural Hair Replacement with NeoGraft® Technology
March 12 2020
It’s estimated that about five million Americans have some degree of hair loss, and it happens to both men and women of all ages. If you’re one of them, the NeoGraft® hair transplant solution may...
Help for Hair Loss – an Effective Hair Loss Solution
February 20 2020
Every year, millions of people experience hereditary hair loss. It’s called androgenetic alopecia, and it can start to affect people as early as their 20s. If you’re just starting to notice hair thinning,...
Get Natural Looking Hair Replacement with Dermal Lens Treatments
January 20 2020
If you have thinning hair, you may have been thinking about hair loss replacement options. If you’re hesitant about surgical options, a non-invasive treatment may be right for you. Dermal Lens is our...
5 Thinning Hair Signs Men in their 20’s Should Watch For
September 25 2018
A majority of men at some point will have some hair loss. Most of us know we won’t go through life with the same amount of hair we have when we are young, we still try and hold on to that possibility....
5 Mistakes to Avoid When Considering Hair Restoration
August 27 2018
Hair Restoration: Getting It Right the First Time If you notice that your hair is getting thinner, hair replacement could be a great solution. Whether your hair is having only mild thinning or perhaps...
Hair Transplants Using Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
December 10 2017
What are Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) Hair Transplants? One of the most sought after hair replacement surgeries is follicular unit extraction (FUE). It can offer patients that suffer from hair loss...
Best 2017 Hairstyles for Men Based on Face Shape (Infographic)
July 13 2017
For most men with male pattern baldness or thinning hair will tell you their hair loss drastically affects their appearance, and their self-esteem. Today thankfully in Bloomington, MN there is the Hair...
New Light on Hair Loss Treatment and Hair Regrowth
November 8 2016
Laser Hair Therapy Treatment for Hair Loss or “Low-Level Laser Therapy” has been used in exclusive clinics around the world with great success. At Hair Restoration Institute of Minnesota in Minneapolis,...
Best Hair Loss Solutions for Active Millennial Men
July 18 2016
What Are the Best Options for Beating Hair Loss in Your 20’s? <iframe allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315"...
Follea Custom European Hair Wigs for Alopecia Areata
February 16 2016
Wigs for Alopecia and Hair Loss. Whether you are considering Follea custom European hair wigs because you have thinning hair or you are facing medical treatments that will cause female hair loss, there...
HairMax LaserBand 82: Non-Surgical Laser Hair Rejuvenation
November 4 2015
If you notice your hair thinning and you want a non-surgical hair replacement method to solving your hair loss, then look no further than the HairMax LaserBand 82 – Laser Hair Therapy. This revolutionary...
Insurance Coverage for Medically Related Hair Loss
December 4 2014
Finding answers to Insurance Coverage for medically related hair loss. During a difficult medical issue, working with insurance companies can be a complete and total exercise in frustration. Navigating...
- Proper Scalp Care Products and Treatments to Increase Hair Growth
- Traction Alopecia Causes and Cures
- How Long Does It Take for Hair Transplants to Grow Hair?
- “My Life Has Completely Changed Since I Had a Hair Transplant”
- Men with Hair Loss – Should You Get a Transplant?
- Hair Restoration: One Step to Stop the Clock
- Does Minoxidil or Rogaine Really Work for Hair Loss?
- Is Baldness Preventable?
- How PRP Hair Loss Treatment Works
- How to Manage Post-COVID-19 Hair Loss
- PRP is Great for the Beginning Stages of Hair Loss
- True or False – What Really Causes Hair Loss?
- Stop Hair Loss Progression with Laser Hair Therapy
- Female Hair Loss Treatment with MEP 90
- When Should I Start Wearing a Wig for Hair Loss?
- How is Female Hair Loss Different?
- What’s the Difference Between Handmade and Synthetic Wigs?
- Fight the Beginning Stages of Hereditary Hair Loss with PRP
- What You Need to Know About Advanced FUT Hair Transplantation
- Facts About NeoGraft® FUE Hair Transplantation
- How Low-Level Laser Hair Therapy Can Help You
- What You Need to Know About Hair Transplants
- The Hair Growth Cycle Explained
- Is PRP Hair Loss Treatment Right for You?
- Restore Your Look with Scalp Micropigmentation
- Are People with High Foreheads More Prone to Hair Loss?
- Hair Replacement Treatments that Work for Women
- The Amazing Benefits of Laser Hair Loss Treatment for Men and Women
- Fact or Fiction – Causes of Hair Loss
- Benefits from Hair Transplant Procedures in the Winter
- The Best Foods to Help Prevent Hair Loss
- The Benefits of Wigs for Hair Loss
- Hair Loss Solutions: How Scalp Micropigmentation Can Help
- What Men and Women Like Most About Non-Invasive Dermal Lens Treatments
- Does Stress Cause Hair Loss?
- FUE Versus FUT Transplants
- The Psychological Effects of Hair Loss
- Fact Checking the Top Myths About Hair Loss
- The One Secret Women Only Talk to Their Hairstylist About … Thinning Hair
- Understanding the Hair Growth Cycle
- Heal and Regrow Hair with PRP Hair Treatment Therapy
- Hair Loss During COVID-19 – And How We Can Help
- Post-Restoration Hair Care and Maintenance
- Coloring Your New Hair
- Avoid Unneeded Hair Loss - Ditch the Hat (for Good!)
- Top 3 Activities to Enjoy After Your Hair Restoration
- Maintaining a Healthy Diet Can Help to Prevent Hair Loss
- Are FUE or FUT Hair Transplants Right for Me?
- Get the Appearance of Natural Hair with Scalp Micropigmentation
- Understanding Hair Loss - for Men and Women
- Natural Hair Replacement with NeoGraft® Technology
- Help for Hair Loss – an Effective Hair Loss Solution
- Get Natural Looking Hair Replacement with Dermal Lens Treatments
- Breast Cancer and Medical Wigs
- Alopecia Areata Treatments & Solutions
- PRP Hair Therapy: The Truth Behind the Hype
- Trichotillomania Help
- Does Hair Loss Increase During the Summer?
- Everything You Need to Know About Men’s Hair Loss
- Could I Have A Full Head of Hair for Summer?
- Hair Transplant and Scalp Micropigmentation?
- How To Eat Your Way to Healthy Hair
- The Best Things About Hair Loss
- Medical Hair Loss: Chemotherapy vs. Radiation
- Debunking Three Myths of Hair Replacements
- Hair Loss and Improving your Self-Esteem in 2019
- Coping With Hair Loss During the Holidays
- 5 Thinning Hair Signs Men in their 20’s Should Watch For
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid When Considering Hair Restoration
- Female Hair Loss, Thinning Hair and Menopause
- How Common Is Genetic Female Pattern Hair Loss
- Will Chlorine Damage My Hair?
- Non-Surgical Hair Replacement for Men & Women
- How Your Iron Levels are Linked to Hair Loss
- Can Losing Weight Make Me Lose My Hair?
- Childhood Hair Loss and Hair Replacement
- 4 Things Your Hair Can Say About Your Health
- Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT)
- I Have Alopecia. Now What?
- Hair Transplant Surgery: When Is The Best Time?
- Hair Transplants Using Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
- Best 2017 Hairstyles for Men Based on Face Shape (Infographic)
- Breast Cancer and Hair Loss
- I’m Losing My Hair and I Can’t Talk About It
- Five Men’s Hair Loss Solutions That Work
- How Man Buns Can Cause Hair Loss
- Hair Loss After Pregnancy? Is It Permanent?
- Granddad’s Old Toupee Looked Awful!
- New Light on Hair Loss Treatment and Hair Regrowth
- Hair Loss, Self-Confidence & Your Career
- Best Hair Loss Solutions for Active Millennial Men
- Laser Hair Therapy – Treatment for Hair Loss
- Questions About Hair Loss and Hair Growth
- Follea Custom European Hair Wigs for Alopecia Areata
- Anderson Cooper’s Gray Hair
- HairMax LaserBand 82: Non-Surgical Laser Hair Rejuvenation
- How to Feel Sexy After Hair Loss
- Can Stress Cause Hair Loss?
- Hair Transplantation and Laser Hair Therapy
- Caring for Your Wig – Three Simple Steps
- Medically Related Hair Loss in Men and Women
- Hair Loss Treatment Options for Men
- Insurance Coverage for Medically Related Hair Loss
- Hair Extensions for Women With Thinning Hair
- MEP-90 FDA Approved Laser Hair Loss Treatment